HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, April 22, 2016

A Little Preview of a Mother's Day Brunch Tablescape

We are so excited to be partnering up with our sponsor Birch Lane for a Mother's Day Brunch Tablescape post later this weekend. We had so much fun putting it all together and my girls inhaled the little pancakes - they were so excited when they saw them!!! We will have tons and tons more photos and all of the details in a full post on Sunday but I thought I will share a few little shots of some of my favorite elements.

I love how the Chaplin Large Planter looks full of fresh cut branches and tulips.


The Classic Glassware Pitcher and beautiful O' Keefe glasses add such a fun and elegant touch to our sideboard and I love the height our HomeGoods buffet lamps add.

And I love this size of this small Russo wood and marble cake stand. It's so dainty and perfect for the miniature pancakes!

My two favorite additions by far though are these O' Keefe water goblets and the Wilmington gold plated flatware. The water goblets remind me so much of my great grandmother for some reason. I love how they are so elegant yet also kind of whimsical and fun too! And I love the way the gold flatware looks with the other little gold touches we added.

We found all the wrapping paper at HomeGoods. That's one of my favorite places for gift wrap. They have so many fabulous prints and they are so affordable!





I love mixing elegant items with more casual pieces too - I think it helps make the table feel dressed up yet still welcoming and fun too. I love these Square Milford Dishes and the fun blue touch the Mariana napkins add.


The tufted bench is still one of my favorite HomeGoods finds! 






I cannot wait to share more images with you all on Sunday! Here is a list of some of the sources but we will have a much more detailed list in the post on Sunday:

Source List:


Wall Color - Dove White by Benjamin Moore in Eggshell Finish
Trim Color - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Door Color - Mopboard Black by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's
Wood Bookcase with Glass Doors - Wayfair
Chandelier - Savvy in Williamsburg, VA
Farmhouse Table - I made it using this plan from Ana White's site. Stained with Rustoleum's Weathered Gray and Minwax's Provincial
Wingback Chairs - Birch Lane
Pillows - Birch Lane 
Tufted Bench - HomeGoods
Side Chairs - Joss and Main 
Black Tray - Painted Fox 
White Beaded Dishes - Birch Lane
Wood and Marble Cutting Board - Birch Lane
Trophy Urn - The Arrow's Nest
Pears - Mix of real and faux ones from HomeGoods
Runner - Pottery Barn
Sideboard - Found at an antique shop in SC almost ten years ago, recently painted the same Mopboard Black as the doors
Bust - Gift 
Lamps - HomeGoods
Mirror - Joss and Main
Draperies - Ikea
Curtain Rods - Lowe's 
Blinds - Lowe's (have since been discontinued)
Clock - Savvy Home and Garden about 5 years ago

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday! 



4 comments:

  1. Your table is beautiful Jennifer! My mom would have loved this table setting. That blue was one of her favorites. Since my mom is no llonger here I have been putting on a Mother's Day brunch for my girlfriends that have also lost their moms. We enjoy yummy food, have lots of laughter and share wonderful memories of our moms. I would so love to recreate your table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is one of my FAVORITES!! I can't get over your tufted bench from HomeGoods. I passed up it's "twin" and I've regretted not buying it ever since! Thank you for sharing everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of this! I love all the pops of blue so much! Those mini pancakes looks so cute and delicious! This is so inspiring and giving me lots of ideas for my up coming Mother's Day brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style!! Could you tell me what the floors you used are? They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...