HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Little Ronnie in Two of Our New Screenprinted Toddler Tees

Oh my goodness! I got the cutest pictures ever sent to me today! One of the sweetest people I have ever gotten to know is Jennifer Anderson Wiggins of Forty Toes. She is an incredibly talented woman who has four absolutely GORGEOUS children. You have seen her daughter Stella Marie on our Etsy site and blog before. Along with being extremely talented she is also one of the most thoughtful people I have ever met. Anyway, I sent her a couple of our new toddler shirts for her to photograph and got so excited when I got them today that I had to share them with you all! Isn't Ronnie the most darling little boy? I just want to kiss his adorable little cheeks! Thank you so much Jenn, for taking these beautiful photographs!


Here is Ronnie wearing our Giraffe Tee in Organic Cotton
Ronnie's boots are by Joyfolie




And here he is wearing our Model Tee shirt!
  


I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I plan on doing another post either tomorrow or Thursday with some pictures of one of our brand new products which I am super excited about. And then either Friday or Saturday we will start a new giveaway! YAY!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. he is handsome, great pictures jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those are fabulous! I especially love the last one of Little Ronnie in the Giraffe tee- his face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable little munchkin...i think we should steal him for lillie! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's just too cute! ha,ha... just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a little stud muffin. If that doesn't sell 1000 t shirts I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! He is sooooooo cute! His chubby little cheeks are so adorable! What a great model for your fab shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great little boy! So precious! And those shirts are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWW! Thanks Jenni for letting me take the pics!!!!! You are soooooooo kind to me!!! Hugs Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Does this mean you're going to start a boy's line?! :)


    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...